Two-Stage ECM Motor (SH2T)
- Feature an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- The SH2T features a Constant Torque Two-stage motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1½ ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42½ to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Efficiencies up to 20 SEER
- Constant torque two-stage airflow
- All aluminium indoor coil
- Electronic Expansion Valve (TXV)