- Galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense. Our slim design occupies less room in your yard and installs with a flush fit against your home.
- Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. Four service panels provide your technician easy access to all internal components.
- Motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life.
- Each unit features full-louvered protection of the sensitive condenser coil, which keeps damage caused by accidental contact to a minimum, and adds to the longevity of your unit.
- The heart of your Package Air Conditioner is the compressor. That’s why every Rheem unit features a Scroll® Compressor – widely recognized as the industry standard for performance and durability.
- Special base rails elevate the bottom of the unit off the ground and away from corrosive condensation. The combination of the durable cabinet, large outdoor fan, scroll compressor and elevated base pan all contribute to quiet, dependable operation.
- Efficiencies 14 SEER
- 1 & 3 phase models
- Scroll® Compressor
- Nominal Size: 2 - 5 ton
Conditional Parts - 10 Years Registration Required (residential applications)
Compressor - 10 Years (1 & 3 Phase, residential applications)