Commercial Package Gas/Electric
- All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. 5 Ton RGEA16 models feature UltraTech™ Scroll 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics (see below), high/low pressure switches, and hard start kits.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower. The RGEA16 comes standard with variable speed motor with adjustable airflow in heating and cooling. The variable speed motor also comes with a interface that allows for dehumidification when used in continuous humidistat. The variable speed system is capable of 1 inch external static.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is a standard feature on the RGEA16 and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty when installed in a residential application, and a 20 year warranty when installed in a commercial application. Two stage gas heat is standard on the RGEA16 models.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- Efficiencies up to 16 SEER
- Meets 81% AFUE Standards
- 1 & 3 Phase Models
- Scroll® Compressor
- Nominal Size: 2 - 5 ton
Conditional Parts Warranty - 10 Years (1-Phase Residential, Registration Required)
Compressor - 10 Years (1-Phase, Residential) 5 Years (1 & 3-Phase, Commercial)
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
Part - 1 Year (Commercial)