Commercial Package AC
RLNL-B (6-12.5 Ton)
ClearControl™. Factory Installed Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
The Scroll® Compressor. All of our residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection. Molded compressor plug. Two stage compressor on C090 – C151 model. They have fewer moving parts; they are quieter, more efficient, longer lasting.
Durable Cabinet. Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics. Single point electrical connections. Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers. Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount. Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit. The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. 12.5 ton uses a Micro Channel outdoor coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
Supplemental Electric Heating Strips. Supplemental electric heat strips up to 50 kW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point electrical and gas connections simplifies installation.Other Benefits
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit (except on C072).
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating.
- 3 phase Electro Mech Models
- Scroll® Compressor
- Nominal Size: 6 -12.5 ton
RLNL-B (6-12.5 Ton)
Compressor - 5 years (commercial applications)
Parts - 1 year (commercial applications)