Commercial Package Gas/Electric
RKNL-G (7.5-12.5 Ton)
ClearControl™. Factory Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
The Scroll® Compressor. All of our residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level,feature the Scroll® Compressor. The scroll compressor uses a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection. Molded compressor plug is standard on all units. Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling operation. They have fewer moving parts, and they are quieter, more efficient, and longer lasting. Single stage compressor on C072 model. Dual stage compressor on C090 – C151 models.
Durable Cabinet with Louvered Condenser Compartment. Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. And our louvered condenser compartment is the best in the industry for protecting the condenser coil against yard hazards and weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream. Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience. Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing,1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount. Our motor mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system. Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
Furnace Compartment. Control box operational controls are “up front” for quick access and service diagnostics. The draft inducer motor is specially designed to quietly provide combustion air while simultaneously venting outdoors the combustion products from the furnace heat exchanger. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners, gas valve and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added dependability and efficiency
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit. The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your ductwork. Aluminum Micro Channel Outdoor Coils and other system components provide maximum efficiency and quiet operation. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies. Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
Tubular Heat Exchanger. Our new package gas electric units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clam shell heat exchangers.Other Benefits
- There are single point electrical and gas connections on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Convertible airflow
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit (except on C072).
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve, direct spark ignition, and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Capillary tube refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- 3 phase DDC Models with Scroll® Compressor
- HumidiDry™ models & features VFD Technology on 7.5 tons and above
- Nominal Size: 7.5-12.5 ton
RKNL-G (7.5-12.5 Ton)
Compressor Warranty - 5 Years (commercial applications)
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - 20 years (commercial applications)
Parts Warranty - 1 Year (commercial applications)