RKNL-B (15-25 Ton)
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on B073 model.
- Dual stage compressor on B090 – B151 models.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit (except on B073).
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve, direct spark ignition, and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils (121/2 uses MicroChannel condenser).
- Molded compressor plug.
- Three Phase Electro Mech. Models
- Scroll® Compressor
- Nominal Size: 15-25 ton
RKNL-B (15-25 ton)
Compressor Warranty - 5 Years (commercial applications)
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - 20 years (commercial applications)
Parts - 1 Year (commercial applications)