Commercial Package Heat Pump
- Unit is assembled, wired, charged with R-410A HFC refrigerant and run tested at the factory.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling/heating operation.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Each evaporator and condenser coil is constructed as a single slab to facilitate easy cleaning for maintaining high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 G90 galvanized steel coated on each side for maximum protection.
- Base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Convertible airflow – vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, and condenser motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating.
- 3 Phase Electro Mech Models
- Scroll® Compressor
- Nominal Size: 3 - 6 ton (RJNL-A) 7.5 - 15 ton (RJNL-B)
Parts - 1 Year (commercial applications)
Compressor - 5 Years (commercial applications)