- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfor tlevel.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- 7 Segment LED all units
- DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
This furnace does not meet air district requirements of 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
This furnace is to be installed for propane firing only in air districts requiring 14 ng/J NOx emission limits. Operating in natural gas mode is in violation of these Rules.
- 80% AFUE
- Upflow/Horizontal Input Rates from 50 to 125
- Two-stage variable speed ECM motor
- Direct Spark Ignition System
Parts - 10 Years
Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime